Wednesday, August 31, 2016

EXCITING NEW CHANGES TO MY BLOG

 Since most viewers either watch the drives LIVE or a recorded version either here on my blog or my You Tube Channel (SafariChey) or one of the other viewers who graciously upload the drives, I felt it was time to allow my bog to have some exciting changes.

As you can see, There are MANY pages listed on the left column which are safari live related and have tons of videos.

These pages are growing daily and because these videos all have particular subject matter or exciting recent events, I am going to be focusing on those pages.
I add items to them not only daily but sometimes numerous times a day.

 It is important that you check in frequently to see new additions as not all are announced each time on facebook(would mess up their message boards unnecessarily)

Below is the current list of pages with new pages to be added as I invent them.

When you look at the list of pages, any with new content that you have not viewed will show up in a different colour so it will be easy to see which page as new content

PAGES

Daily Trivia
Full Length Safari Drives
Safari Live Videos From Days Gone By
Djuma Waterhole Videos
Djuma Nest Cam Videos
Maasai Mara Kenya
Misc Videos Pertaining To Or Are Of Interest To Safarilive Viewers
Leopard Stories- A 3 Part Series
Hunting- A 4 Part Series
Lions of Djuma- A 3 Part Series
Outstanding Safari Live Sightings
Fire Side Chats
The Leopard Page
SafariChey Creations
Humerous Video Clips From Safari Live
Maps
Safari Live Stories
James Hendry Sings
Post Drive Chats With The Gang
Presenters (Guides) First Drives

I hope you will share and subscribe to my blog.  Please feel free to talk to me in chat during drives (on youtube) if you have an idea that you would like to be included in my blog. I am always open to suggestions.

Thanks Everyone!!

Cheryl
SafariChEy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment