Sunday, September 4, 2016

Sept 4, 2016

Page Updates-  

1)Trivia will be updated within an hour
2) Djuma Waterhole Videos Updated
3) Fireside Chat Added
4) Full Sunrise and Sunset Videos added


Which now brings me to our next adventure.  Many of our viewers have hidden talents. We discuss them prior to and after drives in the various chat channels. But not everyone can be there at the time discussions go on.

So..... I am creating   SAFARI VIEWERS HAVE TALENT!

At the Bottom of Each post on my blog will be links to various Viewers who either have a web page or a you tube channel containing interests that they may have.

We are all one large (very large) Safari Family so I feel it would be fun to share what many of our viewers do when they are not glued to the Safari Live Drives.

If you would like your webpage or your youtube channel added to the list. Please contact me with a little bit about your site or channel.

Very simple Guidelines

1) Must be an active follower of Safarilive
2) Your Website or YouTube Channel cannot be commercial or have ads.
3) Must be family oriented and not religious, political or in poor taste.
4) I have the right to remove anyone from the list at my own discretion.
5) In order to be added, the owner of the website or Channel must give me permission

 
So.. Let me know everyone!!  We already have one!

Cya all soon.

SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel at Safarichey and to my blog or you will miss out on lots of videos and events!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment